sábado, 4 de junio de 2011

Carrie's style

I  like Carrie Bradshaw's style. I have chosen this items for her (and me), to walk and go out around NY. I have never been in NY, but I think that I will enjoy the city.

Carrie

Carrie by Enarasthings featuring dragonfly jewelry

Jcpenney dress
$35 - jcpenney.com

Jimmy Choo high heels
$745 - net-a-porter.com

Christian Louboutin satin clutch
$765 - footcandyshoes.com

Chloé dragonfly necklace
129 GBP - harrods.com

Chloé dragonfly jewelry
119 GBP - harrods.com

Dige Designs hoop earrings
80 GBP - julesb.co.uk

Faliero Sarti lightweight scarve
$275 - calypsostbarth.com

Hat
45 GBP - debenhams.com

Umbrella
$20 - vintage.bellaumbrella.com

Flower hair accessory
$18 - senseofashion.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate every single one <3