jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2016

Fashionmia: fashion outerwear and special sweaters

Lapel Contrast Trim Slit Pocket Coat 

Hello dears! Today's post is about fashion outerwear and sweaters. I did not buy any new outwear this season but since it does not stop rainning here and the weather is colder everyday I think it is a good moment to buy something. I chose colourful items to show you this time. This shop ships worlwide.

The red coat only costs $34.95 and it is available from size S to XXL, in any case check the measurements because sizes can be differents from one country to other. The coat seems elegant and has a classic shape but with black details.

La selección que he hecho hoy es de abrigos y jerseys, como véis esta vez he elegido prendas llenas de color, el año pasado en invierno predominaron el negro y el color camel, este año estoy decida a apostar por tonos alegres aunque ya sabéis que no puedo abandonar el negro, ya que a parte de estilizar, me sienta bien por mi color de piel y pelo castaño claro. Lo que os enseño es de Fashionmia, se que algunas de vosotras ya habéis hecho algún pedido a esta tienda, en los comentarios podéis comentar vuestra experiencia, yo todavía no he pedido nada. Os he puesto además el abrigo rojo que tengo yo del año pasado, este año está muy rebajado y creo que es un abrigo que abriga, es cómodo y queda bien para utilizarlo a diario, tiene dos bolsillos y gorro. Yo lo tengo en la talla L.

Trendy Lapel Breasted With Pockets Overcoats

This green coat with a classic shape is available in more colours such as camel, red and grey. It is perfect for going to work, events, to have a coffe with friends... It is available from size S to XXL.



Comfortable Hooded Loose Fitting Letter Print Overcoats

I ordered this coat the last year in other shop, now you can find it cheaper in Fashionmia, I liked it that much that later I ordered it in other two colours: navy and green. I ordered a L size.

Round Neck Decorative Lace Plain Sweater

This is a very cute sweater which lace.
I want it!

 Hooded Knit Patchwork Printed Sweater

Isn't it this sweater beautiful and different from others? This is the kind of sweater I like to use for going out for a walk in the forest or in the villagues. I usually wear this kind of sweaters with jeans or leggings.

Did you like my selection?

19 comentarios:

  1. Me gustan los abrigos que tienen son chulismos

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice selection. I really like the green coat :-D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Me encanta el primer abrigo rojo ¡es precioso! Un beso.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Estupenda selección, me encantan los jerseys!! Un besito

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Me encanta el abrigo verde, es uno de esos colores alegres que me gustan para el frío.

    Besitos

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Pues has sacado cosas monísimas!! Y es que la moda otoñal da mucho de sí. Besos!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Todas las cosas son bonitas pero el último sueter me encanta!!!!


    Besos

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Oh very cute coats
    Great store
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Fantástica selección, el verde me encanta. Bss y feliz finde.

    www.almamodaaldia.com

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Adoro los abrigos y los jerseys son ideales para el frio, en tu comentario del sorteo te falta el link del producto que te gusta, tienes que ponerme todo en el comentario para poder participar, un beso

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Que raro, pero gracias por avisar, vuelvo a apuntarme. Besos

      Eliminar
  11. Me chifla el de color verde pistacho y el top con detalle lencero es precioso!!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Me encanta tu selección!!
    Prendas muy originales y bonitas y muy ponibles !!!!
    Un besazo guapa !!!

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Me encanta esa manta-cola de tiburón. Al final me voy a hacer con una, ya verás ^^ Un besote

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Enara... I really like that sweet sweater with the lace, it is really pretty... and I am loving the red coat, it is the perfect style for my shape and I love pops of color xox

    I hope you are doing well, I needed to take some time off but I am back now, I hope you are doing well xox

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate every single one <3