jueves, 11 de mayo de 2017

Shein spring/summer wishlist

Shein shoes and top


Black sandals



"La primavera la sangre altera"

I think this year's spring has been different, so many things has happened in few time. I haven't written that often in the blog because of them but I don't forget about you. After doing my English exam I will have more free time and I will be able to write more often.

Today I will show you some items I selected for summer and spring, white items are usually a Must Have in summer but this year navy has its own power. I love those sandals, I love embroidery shoes, maybe they have high heels for my working days but they are perfect for the weekend, I would pair them with a skirt or a dress or even jeans. The top seems cute and comfortable, it has plants and flowers embroidered.



This dress is comfortable, easy to wear and nice, it has long sleeves, it is perfect for the fresher days.

Este vestido nos puede transportar a lugares exóticos, es perfecto para los días más frescos porque es de manga larga. Me gustan los vestidos con bordados, de hecho tengo varios de este estilo.

 

I think that red dresses are made to success. Do you agree? I don't have many of them but I love them. This maxi dress could be perfect for an event during the night.

Espero que os guste el vestido, creo que los vestidos rojos están hechos para triunfar, a mi muchas veces me han dado energía positiva ;)


We can travel to Asia with this dress, the floral pattern and and the halter neck reminds me of Asia. I want to discover the world.

Este vestido nos puede transportar a Asia y a otras tierras exóticas aunque yo nunca he estado allí así que quizás me lo podeís contar mejor vosotr@s.

What are you favorite items for this spring?

16 comentarios:

  1. Que buena elección la de hoy, me gusta todo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. El último vestido es una maravilla.
    Un besazo!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    ResponderEliminar
  4. tiene vestidos chulisimos! me encantan

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Es precioso el vestido largo de flores.
    Besitos

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Dios que zapatos más bonitos me pirran

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Los zapatos y la camisa blanca es lo que más me ha gustado ;). Muy chuli. Un besito.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Me ha encantado todo!!! Bss guapa.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. que monada de vestido, sin ligeritos y muy frescos

    ResponderEliminar
  10. ¡Qué vestidos tan bonitos! Me ha encantado el último. Un besote

    ResponderEliminar
  11. El vestido rojo largo lo tengo visto, pero con eso del forro interior corto no me animo. Ahora le tengo ganas a un peto corto!

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate every single one <3